These are my latest pieces, more to come
You can see some examples of my work in the art by Jan section of this website or at www.thepaintedprayer.com
About Jan Adams Commission artist for 40 years, studied at the Art Student’s League and National Academy of Fine Art, and a 3 year apprenticeship to Casimir Stapko, one of the greatest craftsmen since the 17th century.
Paintings in collections in AZ., NY., FL., UK, Washington DC, Virginia and NC.
Sharing Sacred Plant Medicine
For the past 14 years I have immersed myself into the study of plants, herbs and flower remedies.
Many are faced with the huge volume of information and opinions on herbs and their uses. It can be overwhelming to put together something you feel safe enough to explore and that makes sense.
Wonder Weeds and Hero Herbs
October 29th and 30th
Learn amazing herbs and how to make your own tinctures. Simple, time proven easy to find herbs and foods to enhance and support your health and well being.
- You will learn how to use 8 products you can get at your grocery store to amp up your immune system and build your stamina.
- You will learn my top 12 herbs that address most health issues and how to prepare teas tinctures and extracts.
- Have a mind boggling, kick butt first aid kit that will be a life changer for you and your loved ones.
- This class is 2 days.
- October 29 and 30
- 9 AM to 4 PM
- $244 supplies extra and optional
- Call Jan Adams to register. Limited space
- 828 631-3903
see my other sites below